Sunday, January 24, 2010

Well worth the wait!!!!!

So before today the only fish that I have bought for my tank were the two oscellaris clown fish and a copper banded angelfish. Of which, only one nemo is still alive. The other three fish in the tank are one of my friend's fish. He is from australia and his name is Robert Burdzy. He has been a big help in getting my tank up and going. Well, last week Robert and myself put in a fish order from a big company in L.A.. I ordered a lawnmower blenny, blue hippo tang(dory), fox face(yellow fish with a mow-hawk of spines), a new oscellaris(nemo), a cleaner shrimp, and a whole bunch of snails to keep my substrate clean. Well soon as the fish came in the lawnmower died and the company different have one of the species of snails that I ordered so they sent my backup plan a green anemone. Well the entire order went to Roberts house where last week we setup 3 holding tanks for our orders and so that he can start ordering fish for other people. I couldn't stand the waiting. They arrived on thursday and I finally picked them up yesterday late afternoon. I was so excited I probably didn't allow them to acclimate long enough before adding them all to my tank. I was just so exstatic all I could think about was finally stocking my tank with my own fish. I have done a lot of researching and looking around at what fish I wanted. Well enough of the monologue here are some pictures of me and the family adding the fish from the acclimation bucket to my display tank.

Here is Dory and Nemo. The other clown we have is named elmo because that is all Bailey can say when she sees them is "My ELMO."

I went to feed my anemone this morning and I guess I needed to be cleaned.
I forgot to mention I also got 3 chromis. Mybuddy Robert ordered them and thought they would look good in my tank.

The foxface hasn't been out much since I put him in the tank, so this the best picture I have gotten


DORY


The green anemone.
Bailey wanted to play with the new fish really badly so we were looking at them.


Then Aunt misty came to help.

4 comments:

The King Family said...

I dont know why your comments arnt working.... I love you though!

The King Family said...

oh- well MY comments are working... LOL

The King Family said...

oh- well MY comments are working... LOL

Swordfish said...

FOr the record I have commented 3 times but it doesn't work. Your fish rock. We saw the tank the other day and Scott just loves it and wants one just like it. Awesome.