Friday, January 22, 2010

New pictures 1/21/10

Here are the newest pictures of our fish tank. I tried to take pictures of the snails, crabs, shrimp and everything so you could see- enjoy!





Here is one of my favorite pictures that I took. It is nemo in front of my hammer corral and one of my mushrooms that is red with blue spots on it.

This little guy decided he wanted to get in on the picture action.

Nemo has been hosting this hammer coral for a little while, but I have yet to be able to get a good picture of him laying down and getting a good rub down.










My first mushroom has now become 6 or 7

These little zooanthids have not really taken hold yet.






Just a couple of the 15 or so hermit crabs in the tank

Well in a couple of days we will have a new blue hippo tang(dory), a foxface, a green anenome, and a ton of snails.I am sooooo excited. They are currently at a buddies of mine that is putting them in a holding tank for me. I also got my T5 retrofit light kit

1 comment:

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

looks like tons of fun!! Hope you guys are doing great!